For Mounting on Kitchen Wall
- Dimensions : L 395 W 136 H 340 (mm)
- Purifying Capacity : 60 litres/hour
- Inlet Water Pressure (min) : 0.3 kg./cm2
- Input Voltage : 100-300 V AC (50 Hz)
- Net Weight : 4.700 kg.
- Resulted from the latest innovations in UV technology protects drinking water from bacteria & viruses efficiently over common UV Water Purifiers
- Designed with state - of - the art 3 - stage advanced UV filtration system.
- It uses Sediment Filter and Activated Carbon Filter which is extremely effective in killing bacteria, viruses & other micro-organisms
- The 11 W high energy UV Lamp provides greater UV intensity than a standard lamp
- Fit-in UV alarm that automatically goes in action if the UV Lamp stops functioning.
How It Works
The Kent Ultra works simply but effectively in the following 3 stages:
Stage 1 : 5 Micron sediment filter: Kent Ultra removes dirt, dust & sand particles.
Stage 2 : Activated carbon filter: KENT Ultra removes 99% of the Chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odour, colour and enhancement
Stage 3 : UV chamber: The 11W UV lamp utilizes the application of a particularly efficient UV radiator with a 240nM wave length, to kill micro-organisms & deteriorate their ability to survive & reproduce