Today, Kent is a prominent player of the Reverse Osmosis (RO) water purification industry. This leadership position has come to Kent through constant innovation and a focus on customer satisfaction. Kent started its operations from a single room in Noida, India in 1999. Despite a humble beginning, today Kent has emerged as a strong organization with offices spread across the country. It is counted among the fastest growing brands in India and has become a synonym for Mineral RO purifiers.
Since its inception Kent has won many accolades and has crossed quite a few milestones, some of which include:
- Pioneers in bringing the Reverse Osmosis (RO) Technology to India.
- Launch of a water purifier, which combines the best of both RO+UV Technologies while overcoming the limitations of a single technology. The first of its kind in Indian market.
- Invention of a KENT Technology purifier, which provides a potent combination of RO+UF+UV+TDS Controller. This patented Technology creates euphoria in Indian.Market since it retains essential natural minerals in water during purification with the aid of a patented TDS Controller.
- Launch of the Kent Technology purifiers Grand+(the wall mounting model) and Excell+ (the under-the-counter model)
- Launch of Kent Pride with RO+UF+TDS Controller.
- Launch of Elite-I & Elite-II, the Kent Technology purifiers for commercial use.
- ISO Certification to Kent RO Systems Ltd. and its production facilities.
- CE and NSF Certifications to the entire range of Kent water purifiers.
- It’s raining awards for KENT:
- The ‘Best Domestic Water Purifier Award’ by UNESCO & Water Digest International for 2006-2007.
- The ‘Best Domestic Water Purifier Award’ by UNESCO & Water Digest International for 2006-2007 & 2007-2008 in a row.
- “The Golden Peacock Award” for the best eco-innovation.